Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I get support?
Answer: Support is provided to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under the existing support contract. A-E firms can obtain support after attending an MII training session. If an A-E firm has not attended training, they should obtain support through the district or division in which they are working. User support is also available through the web site on a pay per call basis. If you are interested in purchasing support, please email